Hello Patients of Charlotte Prosthodontics and Family,
As we are facing the new normal, government organizations like the CDC have come together to give us real-time updates and best practices to continue to be safe. This includes guides focused on office disinfection targeted to best disinfect coronavirus and other common household germs, including cold and flu viruses. As a best practice, the CDC has approved a disinfection process, by utilizing EPA registered and approved chemicals, reducing the risks associated with COVID-19 and to limit its spread.
In order to maintain a safe environment, we have implemented these guidelines, along with our regular safety protocols, which include:
- an ADA approved screening process upon entering the office, which includes recording of temperatures and blood oxygen levels of patient and staff each day;
- keeping patients safely distanced at 6 feet apart;
- giving patients a pre-appointment mouth rinse of peroxide and H2O to limit the amount of germs before examination;
- the installation of air purifiers with HEPA H-13 filters in each patient room, to continuously filtrate the air throughout the day;
- at the end of each day we are using an EPA registered disinfectant fogger that allows us to kill and remove pathogens in the air and on surfaces.
The health and safety of you, your family, and employees is our number one priority, and we hope you all will take part in keeping our office and community safe.
Thank you for your continuous support and we hope to see you in our office soon!